The Trade Desk dropped yesterday the form S-1 in the US Securities and Exchange Commission, which indicates that the company is going public IPO. According to AdExchanger, The Trade Desk hopes to raise 86.3M Dollars in the providing.
In 2015, the independent DSP went from 280 clients to 389 and revenue is booming, with a development of 83% in the 1st 6 months of 2016.
In 2015, The Trade Desk income was 114M dollars and in the 1st six months of 2016, the income was 78M dollars.
See right here how The Trade Desk positioned themselves in the marketplace:
- We are a technology enterprise that empowers advertising agencies and helps them acquire advertising much more effectively and efficiently. We deliver an intuitive self-serve platform that enables our consumers to manage data-driven, digital marketing campaigns making use of their personal teams.
- We Are an Enabler, Not a Disruptor. With our self-serve platform, we allow advertising agencies and service providers. We do not compete with our consumers by promoting our platform directly to their advertisers. Our self-service technology platform supplies manage to our clientele and offers us the rewards of a very scalable enterprise model.
- We Are Exclusively Focused on the Purchase-Side. We focus on purchasers because they handle the advertising budgets. Also, the supply of digital advertising inventory exceeds demand, and Mercer41 accordingly we think it is a purchaser’s marketplace. We also think that by aligning our company only with buyers, we are capable to stay clear of inherent conflicts of interest that exist when serving both Mercer41 the buy- and sell-side. This focus Mercer41 allows us to build trust with customers, several of whom incorporate their proprietary data into our platform.
- We Are Data-Driven. Our technology platform was founded on the principle that data-driven decisions would be the future of marketing. We built a data management platform initially, before creating our ad buying technology. Even though data from disparate third-party information providers can increase campaign performance, our clients’ accomplishment Mercer41 typically relies largely on our capacity to Mercer41 ingest first-party information from brands and their agencies to allow intelligent decisioning that optimizes advertising campaigns.
- We Do Not Arbitrage Advertising Inventory. To additional align our interests with these of our customers, we do not purchase advertising inventory in order to resell it to our clients for a profit. As an alternative, we deliver our customers with a technologies platform that allows them to handle their omnichannel advertising Mercer41 campaigns, on a self-serve celestia upholstered bench basis and with complete transparency. We derive substantially all of our revenue from ongoing master service agreements with our clients rather than episodic insertion orders.
- We Are a Clear Box, Not a Black Box. Our platform is transparent and shows our clientele their charges of advertising inventory, data, our platform charge and detailed functionality metrics celestia upholstered bench on their marketing campaigns. Our consumers straight access and execute campaigns on celestia upholstered bench our platform, manage all facets of inventory purchasing decisions, and get detailed, actual-time reporting on all their advertising campaigns.
- We Are an Open Platform. Clientele can customize and construct their personal features on best of our platform. Clients may use our application programming interfaces, or APIs, to, for example, style their personal user interface, bulk handle advertising celestia upholstered bench campaigns, and link other systems like ad servers or reporting tools. As of June 30, 2016, all of our top ten clientele employed our APIs.
- We Are Omnichannel. Our platform enables our consumers to deliver unified advertising campaigns across various devices, like computers, smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, digital Television and broadcast Tv. We also support many formats, including display, video, broadcast Tv, connected Television, mobile internet, in-app mobile and native. The breadth of information that we collect from a multitude of information sources across all channels offers our clientele a holistic view of audiences, enabling extra effective targeting across distinct channels.